Brand new guy

hotmetalsman

Local time
12:13 AM
Hi everyone! First, thanks for letting me into this neat group. Building and modifying motored bikes is new to me, but I love building everything and like riding on almost anything mechanical that moves. I've gone through the picture gallery and feel humbled by what I saw. I also got inspired by all of the cool rides. So, I've got to give this a try. I love the looks of the board racers. I have a 6 1/2hp 4 stroke and will start to look for some wheels and tires. Wish me luck and I'll take ANY suggestions you can throw my way. This is going to be fun!!!

I have a 6 1/2hp 4 stroke and will start to look for some wheels and tires. Wish me luck and I'll take ANY suggestions you can throw my way.

#1 suggestion- warn the significant other that the carport, basement, shed out back, and third bedroom probably will be sacrificed to this stumbled upon hobby.

Reading your intro, I can spot a potential MB.addict from the get go, betcha a set of Serfas Drifter tires THIS dude has 5 MBikes within a year....

Back