Brand new motor

Donnie

Local time
4:42 AM
Hello guys I've gotten a motor kit I've installed it and when I peddle and release the clutch it just skips and does nothing, checked spark, checked chain, gas is good, petcock is good, everything seems good, help me figure this out.

Hello guys I've gotten a motor kit I've installed it and when I peddle and release the clutch it just skips and dose nothing checked spark checked chain gas is good petcock is good everything seems good help me figure this out
Pop the right side cover off. Pull out that tiny screw. Pull the clutch in, turn the little flower nut in a few notches. roll the bike with the clutch released, does it grab? if not, tighten more. then slap it back together and go for a ride.

I've tried that it seems like I can't get it right it don't grab then if I do it to tight and still don't grab pads are good and spring is too

The plate should be about 1/8 of an inch or about 3-4mm from the pads with the clutch handle locked in. It should ring when you flick it with the clutch lever pulled in. It should thud when you flick it with the clutch lever released.

Did you pull the clutch in, and hold it there while turning the nut inside the cover on the big plate?
Yes and when I put it all back together try to ride it still slips what's the right adjustments on the couch where the flower key is? Would that be my issue. So I try it peddle fast let out cluch and can still peddle my bike but it's harder and but sounds like no compression

can you get me a pic of your clutch arm, clutch plate pulled in on clutch lever, and one of the clutch plate with released clutch? Side angles on clutch plate, im looking at clearance.

Back