Stolen Bright ORANGE Moto "STOLEN"

Z

Zomby Builder

Everybody in Southern CA Please be on the lookout for this bike.. It was stolen by the GRINCH on 12/23/2008 Pretty easy to SPOT -

Bright Orange with FLAMES!!! Lifan 125 custom 1 of a kind. Taken in Escondido -

Probably still in San Diego area......

call 808-387-4381 if you see it CA license plate # CO31369

Madass Clone.jpg

I've wanted a madass125 (or knockoff) for a few years now. I wonder how much he's selling it for *wink*

On a more serious note, sorry to hear about that. I hope you get her back. Thieves are scum.

Sellers beware

This bike was advertised on Craigslist & after 1 guy came to look at it, it mysteriously dissapeared. Guess who #1 suspect is!!

A real lead. Is he the only person you gave your address to in regards to the ad?

S C U M B A G

I sold this bike 3 months ago to a very respectable young man with the Last name SUZUKI.....At least TWO gorillas took it from in front of his apt complex. What is a ZOMBY to do except enlist his buds to help get it BACK... Help us get this bike back by Keeping an MB.c eye out>--All calls to Tyson. We will take it back!!!!

Thanks for your help, if it were yours - you would feel the same...way. I built it, & want to recover it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you recover this nice bike. Thieves are scum, and they make life harder for the rest of us.

Found It

Got a Call from the SHERIFF... Bike is in custody..... I would like to think that one of you reported it. If so then THANKS... Will let you know the condition my condition is in..................................................................

Got a Call from the SHERIFF... Bike is in custody..... I would like to think that one of you reported it. If so then THANKS... Will let you know the condition my condition is in..................................................................

(y) great news!!! (y)

Post an update Zomby when u know it.
Good news story;should happen more often.