bronze bushing

D

dave1490

hello i have tryed to find 1 but with no luck.whent from amsoil to motomaster formula 1 and it took out the bushing,been looking for a week now but no one answers e-mail,s anymore,not king,s not dax,not any sellers on ebay.this is my main form of transport and need 1 NOW.any help will be thankfull.

psmcd

Local time
5:38 PM
bearing supply

I don't know what bushing you refer to but a local bearing supply house should offer some possibilities. If you can press the bushing out or just take the whole assembly there maybe they can put a caliper or micrometer on it and match it with something in stock. Often they can refer you to someone that could produce one locally.

Skyliner70cc

Local time
5:38 PM
Whistler (or whisler) bearing in Colorado Springs has 'em. that's where I got mine but I no longer live there.

D

dave1490

just emailed them,didnt have the spec,s since mine shattered and took the cilinder with it{nice deep groves in it now}not to mention the almost welded ring,s.it,s the bushing that connects the piston to the connecting rod.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

dave1490

ok i found one,just to help others i got it from kingsmotorbikes with it installed in the rod{only way they would sell it}$22 shipped althouge i dont need the connecting rod.if you want one your going to have to phone them it,s not listed in thier parts section.

Last edited by a moderator: