BSBerry Three Spoke Mags back in stock- I took the bait

There is actually a tool for straightening disc,
I just use a small cresent wrench to straighten my discs

There is a good video out by park tool on how to straighten discs and many other videos by others.

Basically ya straighten the disc while it's on the bike.
First number the spokes of the disc so you can keep track of where it's bent
Then using the tool or a wrench ya bend the disc in or out where it's bent until you get it straight
It's easier than it sounds with a little common sense of which way and where to bend the disc
Thanks... makes total sense.

Yesterday the magical BSberry customer shmoozer decided from my video that the "Disc is not damaged enough to cause a problem, so thank you for your inquiry".. I will be straightening it on my own as suggested. But I am done with them. I read some of the 50 or more Better Business Bureau complaints and they all read exactly the same. Damaged shipping, damaged, missing or defective merchandise and their response a pleasant "Thank you very much. Here is the quick fix and if you don't like it we will waste so much of your time sending us pictures and sending you the wrong nickel and dime replacement parts for our crappy quality control and shipping, until we wear you down and you go away"

Yesterday the magical BSberry customer shmoozer decided from my video that the "Disc is not damaged enough to cause a problem, so thank you for your inquiry".. I will be straightening it on my own as suggested. But I am done with them. I read some of the 50 or more Better Business Bureau complaints and they all read exactly the same. Damaged shipping, damaged, missing or defective merchandise and their response a pleasant "Thank you very much. Here is the quick fix and if you don't like it we will waste so much of your time sending us pictures and sending you the wrong nickel and dime replacement parts for our crappy quality control and shipping, until we wear you down and you go away"
They lost me over $5's. Was doing a test buy, to see if they were worth it. They sent me rusty electrical crap that didn't work, then blamed me. lol. I didn't even have it long enough for everything inside to rust and corrode. I had just opened the package they delivered. lol. Now CDH gets the thousands I spend a year on this hobby. lol. I am more than happy to spend with CDH, they are awesome. Any time anything is damaged in shipping, I just message them. They ask for pics, then send me the part that is broken to replace it. I could send the whole engine and stuff back, but why when usually it's just the coil wire that gets clipped . Just easier to send me a new coil.

They lost me over a bike they said was in stock: lol 3 weeks later & no bike, I was shaking mad, then they had the audacity to send me a bike 1/2 the price of the 1 they charged my card for. I was thinking mysterious fires😂🤣

They lost me over a bike they said was in stock: lol 3 weeks later & no bike, I was shaking mad, then they had the audacity to send me a bike 1/2 the price of the 1 they charged my card for. I was thinking mysterious fires😂🤣
I always test with a few small orders before I go big. Which brings me back to who, CDH. lol. I tested them and they passed, so did BGF and Bicycle Motor works, and RDM passed, Smolik passed, and a few others. My big spending goes to CDH though, I trust them.

I always test with a few small orders before I go big. Which brings me back to who, CDH. lol. I tested them and they passed, so did BGF and Bicycle Motor works, and RDM passed, Smolik passed, and a few others. My big spending goes to CDH though, I trust them.
Yeah I ordered a bunch of small stuff at different times & it all showed up promptly, boy the bike a different story thou, a couple certified letters & they were seeing things my way. That cost me thou!

Back