Engine Trouble BT80 running rich and nothing fixes it

No I'm saying the OD of your tube is larger than 18mm, and it's machined to fit. The wall thickness of that intake is likely thinner than the one I'm referencing as well. This is pretty simple to understand. Or can you just not accept that you don't know absolutely everything AGAIN

don't fight me, fight china

No I'm saying the OD of your tube is larger than 18mm, and it's machined to fit. The wall thickness of that intake is likely thinner than the one I'm referencing as well. This is pretty simple to understand. Or can you just not accept that you don't know absolutely everything AGAIN
Of course it is it's over 20mm and machined to 19mm to fit the carbs not 18 your missing a mm and as I said the wall is not 4mm thick on that one you pictured,use the same measuring tool as above and use the flange thickness of 3mm as the base line.even if it comes out to 16 it's still ample for a 14-15mm carb as was the point!

Who cares??? Everybody knows the intake is filled with little flying men that carry the fuel droplets to the combustion chamber and the flapping of their wings creates the velocity of the air to speed up and down. The more little men with wings you have the better the throttle response you get.

Back