Clutch Bucking Bar Too long and Clutch Problems

dhennebry1

Local time
6:02 AM
Is my bucking bar normal? I ordered a 2 stroke engine on ebay and the bucking bar looks shaved.
As well as this, the bar does not push in far enough and it doesn’t disengage the clutch or let me put the cover on.

Post a picture of the problem area, plus another of the right side of the engine with the cover off. We'll figger you out.
E2D05DA7-0063-4296-B030-AC0351A8A28E.jpeg
i cant currently get another photo with the cover on as i am away but the cover on the drive teeth is not able to be put on as the bar sticks out way to much. the clutch doesn’t disengage or spin.

Ha ha, that's not even a bucking bar, that's a shear cut chunk of rod. They didn't even have the good sense to use a chop saw and dress the end. I guess you should check for the little ball inside too. Bucking bar should be 28mm X 8mm with a dimple in the end to accommodate the ball.

Ha ha, that's not even a bucking bar, that's a shear cut chunk of rod. They didn't even have the good sense to use a chop saw and dress the end. I guess you should check for the little ball inside too. Bucking bar should be 28mm X 8mm with a dimple in the end to accommodate the ball.
So it was meant to be a bucking bar? But they failed miserably??

Back