Bucking bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the point where that little screw can't fit to the elbow. Or should I not have it tightened all the way?

No thats how you take up the slack in cable there and at the top of carb where the cable goes in you can adjust the length by making those longer!

Huh? So, I shouldn't tighten it all the way? The cable where the elbow is right? I shouldn't tighten it?

Huh? So, I shouldn't tighten it all the way? The cable where the elbow is right? I shouldn't tighten it?
Right you don't tighten all the way where the elbow threads into the throttle housing,It should thread in some 1/4'' or more then the nut locks it in place!At the other end the adjuster can also be made longer and locked with it's nut and the same at the carb.

So, I shouldn't need to tighten the screw all the way where it ends on the carb end?

Can you post a video?...
Sorry I dont have a video cam but you can figure it out!some times a little pause can help you realize and fix the problem take the time to go over how it works and why It's pretty simple when you understand that it's a limited mechanical function and btw it doesn't matter if its running or not it works the same ether way.

Well, all I know is that the throttle does spin normally. It spins more if I spin it hard enough because there is no more room for it to spin. So the ACTUAL handle is spinning. But there is tension in the throttle and that's normal right? For tension? And it spins the degree that you mentioned but just more if I were to KEEP spinning the handlebar....Does that make any sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back