"bucking bar"?

Doon

Local time
7:01 PM
Hi, new guy here.
I was wondering if anyone had ideas for replacement bucking bars? I have been cutting up old master locks to make mine.
I get a lot of wear from when I just peddle.
Thanks
Doon

Hi, new guy here.
I was wondering if anyone had ideas for replacement bucking bars? I have been cutting up old master locks to make mine.
I get a lot of wear from when I just peddle.
Thanks
Doon
YEP...Sure do...For a whole dollar and 49 cents, (plus tax im sure),...lol...Just order them from here....I would order a few of them at this price because even for just one, the usps mailing charge will still be about 7 or 8 bucks but im sure it is a savings considering the time and effort it takes to make one.

Yours may also be wearing badly if you didnt concave the end of it that comes into contact with the bearing inside the casing.

If thats the case order this instead because the other parts may have faulty wear patterns from that kind of situation...15.99 plus tax, free shipping at least for prime members...DAMIEN

Ps...When assembling it again be sure to put a dab of either Lucas "red and tacky", or white lithium grease on the concave end as well as the other end and also that bucking bar actuator that slides into the cover/housing to prevent excessive wear and tear.

Last edited:
Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back