Bugs all worked out!

brynmn13

Local time
11:52 AM
I finally got all the bugs worked out of my grubee skyhawk 66cc motor. that I put on a 26" madwagon beach cruiser.It took about 2 weeks from installation untill I got all the gremlims chased away!but Ifinally got to take an awesome ride at about dusk tonight it was great!It was definantly worth all the hard work I put into it I'm not sure why all the other prole have trouble with new motors not having much power when in the "break in period " but my bike hauls butt.and my throttle work just like my old suzki 80cc dirt bike did when i was 13yrs old the only differance is there is no gears to shift otherwise. it works and feels the same!I want to say thanks to all those who had such great info on this site without you guys I would not have had such an easy time with this awesome project. thank you all!(y)

Fantastic!~ Yes, it's a great feeling when it all comes together. Be sure to just keep on top of everything before and after each ride.

Be safe............

Glen

We need pics or it ain't so................congrats on your new ride. I see another in your future grasshopper!

We definitely want to see a pic of the Madwagon. They aren't produced anymore.

LR Jerry is right. Once you get everything working right, you will start experimenting and tweaking.

Back