Build help

Local time
3:59 AM
Hi I started assembling my zeda 100cc motor and the only manual I could find was for the 80cc and it doesn't seem to cover everything well does anyone know of anything that can help?

Hi I started assembling my zeda 100cc motor and the only manual I could find was for the 80cc and it doesn't seem to cover everything well does anyone know of anything that can help?
Also does anyone know what this is?
16173245936148713168904650200928.jpg

Also does anyone know what this is?
Not certain based on the pic, but It looks like the housing/guide that the clutch cable goes through that eventually, you will then connect to the clutch actuating lever...DAMIEN

The Zeda 80 manual is fine to follow to build that bike...There are only minor INTERNAL motor differences between the 80 and the 100...will not effect the build by following the 80 instructions.

Not certain based on the pic, but It looks like the housing/guide that the clutch cable goes through that eventually, you will then connect to the clutch actuating lever...DAMIEN

The Zeda 80 manual is fine to follow to build that bike...There are only minor INTERNAL motor differences between the 80 and the 100...will not effect the build by following the 80 instructions.
Thanks I got the whole thing except the clutch figured out on my own, hopefully the manual can help me with that

The clutch cable comes from the handle, you slip the big spring over the cable to protect it. Then feed the cable through that thing in your picture and slip the small spring over cable and then run it through the clutch arm.

Clear as mud??

The clutch cable comes from the handle, you slip the big spring over the cable to protect it. Then feed the cable through that thing in your picture and slip the small spring over cable and then run it through the clutch arm.

Clear as mud??
Thanks I figured it out last night lol, I was trying to put the big cable second and having issues as you would suppose

Back