Build ideas

I tried puting all my weight in the front already an it still does the same. I weigh 135.

Do you think because the tabs on front axle is toward the front of forks, giving less tire trail. Or maybe bearings on headset or tire are to much play
. Or if a weld a compartment under the diamond plate an put a 10lb or more weight in it.
I was going to flip the forks around but someone said it will make worse.
Your bike has almost zero trail, which is most of the problem. Flipping the forks so the axle is in a trailing position should give you a decent increase on positive trail, because I am fairly certain your setup as it sits right now has zero or near zero trail. Combine that with a very rear heavy machine and it's not too surprising you have a wobble issue. You have a front fork setup that wants nothing more than to turn itself around in motion, and then almost no weight on the front tire.

Would you be able to provide me a full on broadside picture of the bike with the front wheel in line with the frame? Specifically a picture with a good view of the front suspension setup. Include something for scale, such as a drink can or other well known object.

(Edited my comment because I realized my 5AM morning brain typed something my 7am brain wouldn't have)

Proper presentation of "pate de foie gras" is everything in the high end restaurant business...lol...lol....I HATE liver in any form, even if it does have a fancy French name to it...lol.

250px-Foie_gras_en_cocotte.jpg
Straight plain liver, I agree for the most part. I have had it that way in the past and it was decent, but that's tricky.

Now... Braunschweiger on the other hand, I love. Especially in sandwich form with some spicy mustard, kraut, and Sautéed mustrooms and onions. Mmmm mmmm good. Is my German heritage showing? lol

Straight plain liver, I agree for the most part. I have had it that way in the past and it was decent, but that's tricky.

Now... Braunschweiger on the other hand, I love. Especially in sandwich form with some spicy mustard, kraut, and Sautéed mustrooms and onions. Mmmm mmmm good. Is my German heritage showing? lol
I REFUSE to even smell liver, let alone taste it or eat it...You can have mine...lol.

Their Kommandant gifted me with 14 computers before they left as they were not taking them back to Germany when they left.

I totally erased their Windows OSs and replaced it with Linux OSs and donated them to kids needing them for school and some elderly people who wanted to stay in email communication with friends and relatives and also that other app whose name I can't remember the name of before Zoom came to be the popular audio/visual app to use in order to see and hear the person you want to talk with.

YEP, Thats the spelling of it I couldn't remember...lol...Time for that second cup of coffee to get the brain working again, then feed all the cats, and then get my butt on the bike and get to church...lol.

The rear OLD is 120mm. The front hub motors are 110mm. I can’t seem to find rear hub motors that aren’t for 7 speed or larger. I’d have to stretch my frame about an inch to fit it. Plus I’d have plus I’d have to add all the components for shifting.

Legality is no issue. I know it would be illegal but I only cruise the neighborhood at about 15-20 mph.
‘Legality is no issue.’ That’s the spirit! This is a ‘hypothetical’ and for off road purposes only, of course. Legal appearing? You betcha!

Back