Build ideas

What options do I have for mounting? I have a welder but don’t trust my welds yet. I just got it. I was thinking I could use 2 stole motor mounts to the bottom of the frame and they would support a 4 stroke motor mount. Make sense?

What options do I have for mounting? I have a welder but don’t trust my welds yet. I just got it. I was thinking I could use 2 stole motor mounts to the bottom of the frame and they would support a 4 stroke motor mount. Make sense?
Not sure what that is, was it a typo?

If you can't make one, then start with one of these.

If you can't make one, then start with one of these.
If I mounted that plate onto these mounts, then mount them to bottom tube of frame would that ok?

Thinking I could raise engine then install wide crank with smaller sprocket. Chain would run right under mount

If I mounted that plate onto these mounts, then mount them to bottom tube of frame would that ok?

Thinking I could raise engine then install wide crank with smaller sprocket. Chain would run right under mount
With a 212 on board, you're never going to pedal. Just ask @DieselTech with his flat head bike. Just make it foot pegs.

With that engine mount you can mount it where ever you need. Make sure the mount is away from the bolt holes, you will need access from underneath. Were you going to link a mount or a picture of those mounts?

Check this out, once mounted it will be like a 24" wheel. Slap a wide tire on it and it would be perfect for a 212.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
With a 212 on board, you're never going to pedal. Just ask @DieselTech with his flat head bike. Just make it foot pegs.

With that engine mount you can mount it where ever you need. Make sure the mount is away from the bolt holes, you will need access from underneath. Were you going to link a mount or a picture of those mounts?
Oops! Forgot to add the picture of the mounts!

I know I won’t need the pedals. I was thinking of keeping them and saying it’s a 49cc if ever questioned. Police around here don’t really care about stuff like that. It would be easier to not use them tho

Attachments

• 0F6CA466-4517-4B16-BAAD-06CA5EBD23F5.png
    0F6CA466-4517-4B16-BAAD-06CA5EBD23F5.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 46
Oops! Forgot to add the picture of the mounts!

I know I won’t need the pedals. I was thinking of keeping them and saying it’s a 49cc if ever questioned. Police around here don’t really care about stuff like that. It would be easier to not use them tho
A 212 will need something welded to the frame, that thing would have to be real tight to do any good. IF it held, it would have to be tightened so much that it might damage your frame.

Back