Build question

Hey guys I'm new here and I want to make a cool build. So I want to take a broken motorcycle strip it except for the gas tank and build the kit with the old motorcycle. Would that work ?

Depends on the size of the engine if your planning to squeeze it in to a bicycle frame. Any pictures of the motorcycle you are planning to strip?

I don't have an exact picture but it'll be something like this motorcycle.jpg
, So would putting a motorized bike kit on it work ?

I would think that might be a lot of bike to haul around on a 49cc engine. Lets see what the rest of the groups thoughts are on this project???

Maybe, but it would be pretty damn slow. I would try something like a lifan 125 or something pulled out of a wrecked motorcycle personally.

The bike that I'm probably going to buy will be wrecked or broken , but the bike that I would want would be something like in the picture

A trail 70 Passport is a decent bike for around the neighborhood but you need to decide what you really want. Is it a motorcycle, capable of speeds up to 60 MPH to drive on the Interstate or a motorized bicycle with speeds of 30-35 MPH to ride around the block?

From what I gather looking at the picture of what you want your bike to look like, you would rather build your own motorcycle with a bobber seat and old patina looks. You can do that too but you have to be willing to learn how to overhaul the bike yourself or pay someone to do it for you. If you want a good safe bicycle with an engine that can do 50-60 MPH I would suggest buying a moped bike (with pedals) and swapping that engine out for a larger one because of the heavy duty frame and wheels. You could do the same on a bicycle frame but be prepared for what happens if you hit a pot hole with a bicycle wheel.

Back