Build update Schwinn SS

I finally found a springer front end that was blacked-out. Here it is installed on my Schwinn SS build. I must say, I'm pretty proud of it!:)

Attachments

• img_0154.jpg
    img_0154.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 734
Thanks. It is a gold "Norton" decal. I had to re-size the pic to download it and unfortunately the original photo lost a lot of detail.

I have a 68 Heavey duty what did you do with the front motor mount as far as Fabrication goes.Nice Really nice!
Oh I dropped my seat all the way down and drilled the seat to post rotation/clamp hole back 1 1/8" and then a 1/4" hole in the back support along with a Normal reflector bracket fastened to my fender mount for stability. Looks stretched out then I dropped my HandleBars back a couple of inche's I also adapted a 2" dome nipple worksman 10 guage spoke brake hub wheel assembly to the front... Heeeeavey duty now thats for sure. Heh heh every one asks me if it is off of a motorcycle. Its not a weighty addition at all. and keeps the coaster temp down as I live on a pretty much Hill climb of a road. Peace nice man very nice bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back