Building my own gas tank

i usually use a piece of flexible strap (stripped from the original cheap switch) wired into the blue/green splice, very reliable...
been too lazy to re-install since i changed bars :???:

41_snakebite_1.jpg

The reason for not wanting to use it is 1, it will be a much cleaner look and 2, I hooked it up what I thought was the right way and the kill switch never did work.

Dan

pullease...lemme ride your bike..... :LOL:

roundhead 48's scream!!

personally, I like a kill switch within thumb's reach. just in case? In case I don't wanna turn loose of the handlebars! :LOL: (worst case ....stuck throttle or broken clutch cable...in either case, good brakes should over power the china happy time motor...might not be pretty )

Ok, quick post here because I have to go to work in a couple of minutes.

Yesterday I went to the local bike shop, found that they had the sprocket I needed in stock (I love that place!) and some other things. I was going to buy a rim to start on my wheel building project and found a REALLY cool whole set for only $75! Black annodized 26'' wide rims with HUGE spokes and the perfect coaster brake rear hub! Of course I had to have it so back to the iRide shop I went.

I also got a 36t sprocket off of ebay for $13 with shipping, drilled all the holes and put it on the new wheel.

HOLY CR*POLA!!!! I thought you guys were kidding about top speeds but WOW! That thing screams! I don't have my speedo on yet but I am sure it's 35+

The motorized Brutus worked flawlessly and with suprisingly VERY little vibration.

I still have a couple of add ons that I want to do but as soon as I get a free hour or 2 I will try to get some decent pics...maybe some video too.

I'm so stoked about my new ride!!!!

Dan

Back