Bulk base gasket material

DieselTech

Local time
8:18 AM
For those who run the green base gaskets & like them. Here is gasket in bulk. You can cut base gaskets out & then center cutout from base gasket is enough to make a intake gasket. Less waste.
20211001_194217.jpg

I use Fel-Pro gasket board found at any auto supply store. It comes in different thicknesses so you can fine tune your port timing by raising or lowering your cylinder. Fel-Pro 3023 is 8mm thick Fel-Pro 3045 is 4mm thick. Here are the templates to the gaskets. I believe when printed they print at the actual size but it's been a while since I've used them. I just trace and old gasket then cut them out. One is a 49 cc the other is the 66cc
pdf00001_892670357103061(1).png
pdf00001_892670357103061.png

THANK YOU!! I was needing a 4mm gasket material. An 8mm is even better!! We have a gasket man here, I can now just shoot him the number and have him custom make the gaskets with the material. saweet!!

THANK YOU!! I was needing a 4mm gasket material. An 8mm is even better!! We have a gasket man here, I can now just shoot him the number and have him custom make the gaskets with the material. saweet!!
I'm pretty sure fel pro makes it in thinner and thicker sizes as well. Those two I listed my store had in stock on the shelf. Comes in a 3 foot roll by about a foot wide and was about 10 Canadian dollars if I recall correctly

I had been wanting some 4mm to raise and play with jugs. Without the possibility of leaks from two gaskets. Been getting some deals on motors and I want to play some. Then you said 8mm, tht would work good for a spacer type gasket on the intake side to help pull the reeds back a little, so I can use a lock washer and stuff the housing a bit.

Back