Bumping 450 Posting Members=(lazy title edit job)

bamabikeguy

I'm MB.editing a previous post, since BlueFlame apparantly was 4 members in and of himself, which bogused up the numbers.

Got to say, quite a few of the new installs on the Happy Times engines seem to be going semi-flawlessly, and THAT was an important part of the initial UTOPIAN forum idea.

And the threads seem to be staying together longer, fewer frayed and split ends, even as membership increases.

Thanx for getting in early and often on the introductions folks, pointing the new folks to the best places to start posting ! 8)

Congrats again.

bamabikeguy

*bump* so MB.com can enjoy the "growing glow"

btw- at one point this morning there were TWO potential spammers registered, both with Afghan flags.

Our intro posting/linking delay may seem awkward, BUT IT WORKS !

G

gone_fishin

i've been sitting here for an hour and still haven't made a dent in the new posts :eek:

this place is really taking off, no doubt :)

you all rock (and roll) 8)

bamabikeguy

You are right about the quantity, but the quality of the posts are increasing at the same MB.com ratio, thankfully 8)

I tried for 2 hours to keep up, banged into the iceberg, must "float away" and get to work on the bikes in the shop.

But I want to especially thank some of the newest MB's for rescuing some old threads and enlarging the conversation, it makes it a whole lot easier to follow an idea when a lot of members pipe in and tweak a topic.

We are going to fly to 500 active members very shortly.

G

gone_fishin

bamabikeguy said:
You are right about the quantity, but the quality of the posts are increasing at the same MB.com ratio, thankfully 8)
yup, hence the "you all rock"...it's so much more fun when all staff has to do is make sure all the images are working right, maybe move something to a better place, you know, regular stuff :)

it's pretty neat to see an "oldie but goodie" make it back to page-1, that's a sure sign that the forums are starting to percolate all on their own...

yes, you all do rock...we may have "made" MBc, but you, our members, make it what it is 8)

B

beach cruzin

augidog said:
yes, you all do rock...we may have "made" MBc, but you, our members, make it what it is 8)
i'll second that notion 8)

azbill

beach cruzin said:
augidog said:
i'll second that notion 8)
thirded and motion carried :LOL:
it seems that the people here are the coolest I have ever come across on the net (99.999% of them)

S

sideshowsideswipe

Also we are all different ages/sex/states/economic backgrounds and yet we all get along... :cool:

G

gone_fishin

sideshowsideswipe said:
Also we are all different ages/sex/states/economic backgrounds and yet we all get along... :cool:
and different countries, too...the guys in oz are getting along nicely...and, musn't forget our northern buds in canada, eh? mexico is represented, as well as south america & europe, who also has more than a few active riders :D

yeah...it's been a pretty good time, & it only seems to be getting better 8)