Burley Recumbent W/ GEBE Tanaka 3300

Couple Comments to Add to Above

The Sinz BMX Expert throttle is the best tweek, lately. Pic etc in the Tech Section

This throttle is sturdy, moves the 110" cable easily, its internal spring assists the engine throttle's return tension, and, best of all, my fingers no longer tire. It works just fine with the Shimano twist shifters. Can be hunganywhich way that suits rider.

I also hung a TREK rear light over GEBE cover with 90 degree twist bracket. Just attached with the wing-nut. I might post pic in separate thread, as I have not taken pic yet ...

I do not ride at night, but you never know. Seems it pays to run with it in traffic.

The long chain is not a problem. I thought it would be, but never noted while riding.

Have remember to tie the shoe laces in tight on right foot, however. (Saves getting caught in right pedal, etc.)

Have to say, this bent project turned out to be a very comfy ride. Simple, and straight forward.

Nice thing about the GEBE system, standard trimmer type engines are solid, and whole rig can be removed and bike frame etc remains as original, unless special fabrication is required.

Pic of Trek Tail Light

I forgot to put up next day, etc; so here it is in case not noted in another section.

Attachments

• TrekLightsm.jpg
    TrekLightsm.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 490
Back