Burning the streets in Newcastle, Australia..

EKK001

Local time
7:18 PM
Hey Guys,
Virgin poster right here....
Have been reading the forum for quite some time now and figured i should introduce myself, my name is Paul..
I ride an old imitation Schwinn cruiser with Grubee Skyhawk 66cc...
I attached some pics so hopefully they work... Let me know what you think...
Im having a few dramas with suspected air leak so will head over to the 2-stroke forum for that one...
Have been riding for a couple of months now, loving it...
Nice to meet you...

Paul

Attachments

• Bike1.jpg
    Bike1.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 143
  • Bike2.jpg
    Bike2.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 130
Welcome to MBc Paul! That is one very sharp ride! The exhaust is a work of art as well. But my burning question is, what can you tell us about the classic car in photo number 2?
Cheers!
-Chris

Ahh... nice spot..
Thats my other ride, its made by the Australian arm of General Motors - Holden. Its a 1962 EK sedan, see attached pic....
Explains my username too i guess.....
Cheers, Paul

Attachments

• Shrink1.jpg
    Shrink1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 113
oh wow

hellava ride man! I'm surprised you don't fall off the back when you hit that boost tank! Just wondering do you just use the front disc brake or is there a coaster in back as well?

Yeah, the NOS is pretty scary...
The bike is pretty fast but i want it to run a bit better, its revving really high on idle at the moment no matter how much i play with the idle screw..im assuming an air leak, but i already made up new gasket for carb/manifold/engine with gasket goo and the o-ring... so im not sure....
I only have the front disk brake, nothing on the back... its pulls up REAL nice...
I highly recommend them to all..
Best, Paul

hey paul, love the ek... brings back memories. the only good holden i think anyway i'm in newcastle. might see you around. cheers

For Sale

Bike is for sale if anyone is interested.... going to put it on ebay some time this week.....

Back