Burning through gas

shawnharris10

Local time
10:20 PM
I’ve been riding my bike to and from work daily which is about a 14 mile trip and then cruse around after work as well. I don’t keep track of how many miles I go but only had this bike about a week. I was pretty excited about getting on this bike and riding, I rushed mixing the gas/oil. And now that I checked how much oil I have left I’m thinking I mixed a 80:1 I also have a 2 gallon gas can and may by why I mixed it that way. But I burned through 2 gallons in one week. The bike has been taking off a littler slower I think and is losing power. And won’t currently idle like it used to. Is it normal to go through this much gas?
986F87F3-1E48-4104-A71E-5996E25C48C7.jpeg
42165F2E-87F9-4A54-8738-768F10CA0C36.jpeg

Arhhhh matey I will have to keep your bean juice in mind. I ended up throwing together some thicker juice and she seems to be. running ye little better now. But now I’ve developed a rattling sounds at high speed. It comes and goes. I’ve tighten up any nuts and bolts periodically… sounds like it’s coming from the motor. And It gets a tad bit shakey at max throttle now. But she still gets me 14 miles to and from work everyday..
Rattle maybe the clutch bouncing around a bit. I say may, id have to be with your engine for sure. Do you regrease the reduction gears regularly? I grease em about once a month with lucas red grease. Just a blob on the finger crammed between the two gears. Seal her up and im done. If she looks dirty in there i clean her out, relube the idler bearings and reduction gears. Could be something else. Usually on my gals its the clutch gears asking for some more lube. Im not sure on yours, everyone explains sounds differently. Lol

The more oil in the fuel, the leaner it runs. Oil thickens the fuel which makes it harder to suck through the jets. That can cause pinging and overheating.

The plug definitely does not look good.
Bean juice will make ya plug look nasty even if you have the right mix. Its part of the magic that will save the engine. In these little gals, it can work miracles when running to lean.

Back