Busted again!!

ffs just got busted again on the bike,doing 60 in a 50 zone and being told it's a motorcycle that I need reg,lic.and ins even tried to confiscate the bike,but argued that it's still a fully functional bicycle and I would peddal it home, then argued that he can't charge me for no ins since it's not a registered vehicle and I've beat that one before and told him to look it up.so he charged me with fail to surrender vehicle permit and drive without proper headlight on motorcycle,HUH ? LOL total bs if you ask me!

This is the reason why I’m moving up to a real motorcycle. I’m tired of looking over my shoulder. Too many ways to get into legal trouble.

Doing 60 is asking for it lol!

Can keep attention off of you and sometimes talk your way out of it usually if you keep it 30 or less, but if you are going long distances and doing high speeds then it will save money in the long run by just biting the bullet and registering it to throw some plates and a headlight on it.
Doing 60 is totaly on me yes! Doing 10 over is not a big deal here as it the officers discretion as to weather or not you get wrote up for it,the fact that I'm on a bicycle doing 60 is a totaly different thing and the cops think they just hit the jackpot.I have lights but it was daylight and it's not a motorcycle that requires a headlight at all times,bicycles require the headlight be on from dusk to dawn by law and the cop after my arguement looked on the computer and saw that I had been charged with all the major motor vehicle charges he thought he was going to put on me and none stuck and also not the first time so that just pissed him off and wrote me up for not surrendering a vehicle permit witch wont stick and the improper headlight on a motorcycle witch also wont stick because a motorcycle is a registered actual vehicle and the court's can't reclassify something that's allready been defined.IMO the cop just hadn't seen one of these bikes traveling at those speeds before and was determined to get what ever he could,He said I was doing 66 when he pulled me over and spent 10 min with another cop looking at the bike and freaking out about the speed LOL.when he asked why so fast i told them that was my sweet spot and not all she had LOL their faces were pricelesss full of shock and anger!

Cops in unmarked cars seem to be the worst, they tend to be the most gung-ho when pulling someone over as if they were in full regalia. I've had run-ins with them 😕

Traveling at 60 on the roads you should have insurance and a motorcycle license. At least should have life insurance lol. I like the coast to a pedal from 60 lol.

ffs just got busted again on the bike,doing 60 in a 50 zone and being told it's a motorcycle that I need reg,lic.and ins even tried to confiscate the bike,but argued that it's still a fully functional bicycle and I would peddal it home, then argued that he can't charge me for no ins since it's not a registered vehicle and I've beat that one before and told him to look it up.so he charged me with fail to surrender vehicle permit and drive without proper headlight on motorcycle,HUH ? LOL total bs if you ask me!
damn, i wish my bike could hit 60 lol
thats unlucky, cops near me are usually cool (except for one, she kept telling me its illegal and that she would impound my bike, i dont think shes even a real cop, no markings on the car, and no badge ether, plus what cop tells a person to "f*** off" ?)
i would remove the engine and try to say the cop pulled you over for false claims :ROFLMAO:

Fastest I've gone with a stock engine is just over 50 and that's pushing it to the max!I dought that a bike berry stock engine would fare aswell,there is alot of stuff done to this engine and all the info is in this forum.
Are you porting the cylinder?
I heard one can take half inch drill bit drill a hole in the bend of the exhaust for more speed.
Don't wanna try it got a banana with silencer on it.

Back