Busted again!!

One reason I bought an electric was no one cares, not even the police on the trails or street. Only drawback is it's limited to about 30 miles using throttle only or miles more using pedal assist. It is limited though and halfway you better head back when batt is 60% or your stuck just pedaling. On electric lithion batts you can't go below 20% charge or you'll degrade them drastically. $1200 batt you better obey the rules or it's toast. I miss gas because range isn't an issue just gas station locations are, lol. I have 1 more gas build in me w/that new gx50 coming out, just not sure if friction or GEBE it will be.

52v 19.2ah is about as big as they get right now for THAT price. 48v 32ah runs about $1600. 8ah, 10ah even 12ah batts the range isn't even worth considering.

Last edited:
I worry about the day a cop tries to bust my balls here in cali, I'm not exactly running legally. Need to register it, get a plate and can't do more than 30 mph on flat ground with no wind... There are times when they can catch me going at least 50 mph... fastest I had someone clock me running alongside was 53 mph in a 40 mph zone (geared for 50 mph instead of 55 mph now, and dropping to 48 mph max soon). Its only time till I get caught as well, and california has fixed almost all the loopholes...

Back