For Sale BUY ALL OUR JETS NT AND CNS JETS - ALL IN ONE LOT. 1000's!!!

CONFESSION: We had some really terrible inventory control on our jets for 2 stroke engines. Shipping guys kept saying were out. Packaging person kept saying we were out. Pablo kept ordering more.

We have all sizes. Thousands and thousands of GENUINE DELLORTO CARB JETS.

BUY THEM ALL AND SELL THEM AND MAKE SOME MONEY. Shops, individuals........just get ahold of us. We simply are really trying to pare down everything.

The whole lot for $250. $200

THERE ARE OVER 3000 JETS. SERIOUS DEAL HERE.

I'm not counting them. There are 1000's. You could sell them for .50$ each and still more than double your investment.

You pay us (NOT VIA ORDERING THEM, CONTACT US BY EMAIL OR PM), we ship them to you. That simple. You can sell them on ebay or whatever.

These are what we are talking about:

Practically giving these away.. too bad I'm a recovering pipe addict... FMF joke 🤣

Practically giving these away.. too bad I'm a recovering pipe addict... FMF joke 🤣
He IS basically giving them away...Sick Bike Parts is going out of business and have been doing a "going out of business" sale for a year now.

They have been the best after market parts vendor for some years and one of the best vendors that is known here in our forums.

Sick Bike Parts is now officially out of business.

He IS basically giving them away...Sick Bike Parts is going out of business and have been doing a "going out of business" sale for a year now.

They have been the best after market parts vendor for some years and one of the best vendors that is known here in our forums.
Sick Bike Parts is now officially out of business.
Man.. I am way behind the times on these things..

Back