buzbikebklyn1 ??? Any info?

oneninesixnine

Local time
11:42 AM
:D I very recently bought and paid for an order from buzbikebklyn1 (Tom / Thomas Miano / Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York / 1461 Shore Parkway; Brooklyn, NY 11214). Now, I'm blocked from being able to send "buzbikebklyn1" private messages and am obviously concerned. Has anyone had any business dealings with "buzbikebklyn1"? What was your experience? Tom: If you are reading this, please forgive any offence. I just simply don't understand why I'm now blocked from being able to send you private messages. As requested, I've trusted you. Please send the order quickly and message me with the carrier, tracking # and so on. Thankyou. -1969 (Ron)

thieves.

buzbikebklyn1 (Tom): It's been brought to my attention that it is inappropriate to post someone's personal information on forums. Please pardon me. I'm new to this. It won't happen again. PLEASE, PLEASE contact me in regard to my order that I've already paid for. What has me concerned is that you said you'd let me know the shipping info. It's been 4 days and I haven't heard from you even though I sent you the payment overnight mail. Right at the same time the payment was sent and received, I'm unable to send you private messages. The phone number you sent me had a man answer saying he was not "Tom". Please do right by me. I've literally lost almost everything. It was with GREAT SACRIFICE that I came up with the money for that order. Due to the loss of both my work vehicle and personal vehicle, the motorized bicycle is literally my car. Summer or winter; rain or shine. I draw upon your belief in the "Bikers Code Of Ethics", Karma and personal integrity. When it's all said and done, all a man has left is his word. I have trusted yours and anxiously look forward to hearing back from you immediately. Thankyou.
- oneninesixnine (Ron) / 951-550-7657 / beyer.ronald@ymail.com

Against forum policy to post an address? Perhaps. But in my opinion, and it's only my opinion, Thieves should be exposed as often as possible.
Big Red.

Again I say with all due respect...

At this point, he has ripped you off and will not reply to you

POST his name and address that you sent the money to... you have nothing to lose!

CALL HIM OUT for what he did and let him be known by his real name!

Ok, lets get the facts straight...
You ordered a kit from a private individual?
And paid for it with a Money order?
I'm sorry,I don't wish to add insult to injury but that wasn't the wisest move I've ever heard of.
PayPal is the only way to pay for these "iffy" purchases.
I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way.
Mail Fraud? sure you could try it, file the complaint, but lets face it, the authority's aren't going to go all out to apprehend this one guy for such a limited amount.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
This guy sounds like he was setting you up from the get go.

I had one dealing with him for a Morini engine and i got exactly what i was promised with in a reasonable amount of time.
I cant say anything bad about the guy, and i think the other members might want to consider there words very carefully before slandering a fellow members good name.
FarRider

I cant say anything bad about the guy, and i think the other members might want to consider there words very carefully before slandering a fellow members good name.
FarRider

And HOW exactly does he have a good name if the guy ripped off this guy for $400????

We didn't slander ANYONE who did not deserve it!!!

Not over yet

Where's my dog: Will do. It's in the works as we speak.
FarRider: How dare you. The very same day (10/4/11) you closed your account or your account was closed as buzbikebklyn1, you opened a new account under the name FarRider which just happens to be your name on the other forum. You are the ONLY one defending your theft. You're right. It was not wise to trust YOU. Look yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see. I would be ashamed...

buzbikebklyn1 seems to be the same person as FarRider

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=35400

09-14-2011, 12:06 PM Post at the Dark forum 2 minutes later

9-14-2011, 12:08 PM

buzbikebklyn1
MBc Member

[SOLD] Brand new Morini S6-S engines in stock!
For Sale: Brand new, 0 miles, one S6-S Morini Italian scooter engines in stock.
Comes with a Dell Ortto carburetor and exhaust spigot fitting.
No exhaust system, you will need to fabricate your own. headpipe/expansion chamber and muffler.
$600.00
Those interested should leave me a PM here.
BBB

==================================
You had the post quoted below deleted recently......
http://motorbicycling.com/f23/brand-new-morini-s6-s-engines-33620.html

but you still have this thread where you were also selling Morini's
http://motorbicycling.com/f23/brand-new-morini-s6-s-engines-32348.html

FarRider
Motorized Bicycle Senior Member

Brand new Morini S6-S engines in stock!
For Sale: Brand new, 0 miles, one S6-S Morini Italian scooter engine in stock.
Comes with a Dell Ortto carburetor and exhaust spigot fitting.
No exhaust system, you will need to fabricate your own. headpipe/expansion chamber and muffler.
$600.00
Those interested should leave me a PM here.
FR
Last edited by FarRider; 09-14-2011 at 12:16 PM.

Last edited:
Nice detective work, guys!! :geek:

The IP addy's are a MATCH!!

Where's my dog: Will do. It's in the works as we speak.
FarRider: How dare you. The very same day (10/4/11) you closed your account or your account was closed as buzbikebklyn1, you opened a new account under the name FarRider which just happens to be your name on the other forum. You are the ONLY one defending your theft. You're right. It was not wise to trust YOU. Look yourself in the mirror and tell me what you see. I would be ashamed...

buzbikebklyn1 seems to be the same person as FarRider

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=35400

09-14-2011, 12:06 PM Post at the Dark forum 2 minutes later

==================================
You deleted the post quoted below recently......
http://motorbicycling.com/f23/brand-new-morini-s6-s-engines-33620.html

but you still have this thread where you were also selling Morini's
http://motorbicycling.com/f23/brand-new-morini-s6-s-engines-32348.html

Attention buzbikebklyn1 / FarRider

The only reason you are not banned here is;

We are giving you the opportunity to make right, what you have done wrong.

Coincodence?

10/4/11 is an interesting date. Day of last activity by buzbikebklyn1. Day money order was cashed. Day new account was opened by FarRider. What a coincidence.

Just do the right thing.

Ok, lets get the facts straight...
You ordered a kit from a private individual?
And paid for it with a Money order?
I'm sorry,I don't wish to add insult to injury but that wasn't the wisest move I've ever heard of.
PayPal is the only way to pay for these "iffy" purchases.
I'm sorry you had to learn the hard way.
Mail Fraud? sure you could try it, file the complaint, but lets face it, the authority's aren't going to go all out to apprehend this one guy for such a limited amount.
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.
This guy sounds like he was setting you up from the get go.

I had one dealing with him for a Morini engine and i got exactly what i was promised with in a reasonable amount of time.
FarRider

Last edited:
Back