buzbikebklyn1 ??? Any info?

oneninesixnine

Local time
3:53 PM
:D I very recently bought and paid for an order from buzbikebklyn1 (Tom / Thomas Miano / Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, New York / 1461 Shore Parkway; Brooklyn, NY 11214). Now, I'm blocked from being able to send "buzbikebklyn1" private messages and am obviously concerned. Has anyone had any business dealings with "buzbikebklyn1"? What was your experience? Tom: If you are reading this, please forgive any offence. I just simply don't understand why I'm now blocked from being able to send you private messages. As requested, I've trusted you. Please send the order quickly and message me with the carrier, tracking # and so on. Thankyou. -1969 (Ron)

The only reason im still here is because you have no proof other than one persons word, it wont hold up in court, nor will any district attorney give you the right time of day on what you have.
If the mods want to block me they will, no great loss on my part.
Only you guys think your that important.
Oh, by the way, changing IP addresses is about as easy as changing underwear.
So howl away...
FarRider
If you look like a skunk,walk like a skunk and smell like a skunk,most likely your a skunk.You must have a wonderfull life spending half the day ripping people off and the rest of the day looking over your shoulder!
How do you sleep at night? Knock! Knock! Who's there?
I do business with people every day that send money-orders and occasionally send cash! and would never,ever think of ripping them off!
I do have MORALS!
I suspect if this guy got ripped off for $420 there's many more out there with similar stories.
I would sugest that the police closest to his address be contacted and maybe they could investigate whether or not there's enough victims out there to put this penny-anti thief behind bars.Kip.
triker@metrocast.net

Until then your just barking at the moon.
Bow wow wow, Mutha*****r
FarRider

No need for me to do anything about it down here...

I got a couple friends who live out in Flatlands who could swing by and talk it over with you.... NOT the kind of talk you want to have!

Heck, whats that, about 10 minutes from your house???

Sure you could change your IP addy, but the mailing address will lead to something!

attachments

How do I attach 4 photos (evidence) to a posting? The FAQ reads about a "browse" button in the manage attachments section. I don't see the button or link. These are ".jpg" images. IMAG0001.jpg, 2, 3 & 4.

After you click the 'post reply' button and open the box like for any reply, look in the tool bar on top for a paper clip, it's the attachment button, click it and a new window opens with a browse button, search the files on your computer you want to attach and click on them, after they load click attach, then go back to the paper clip button and click on the uploaded files, should appear in your reply as attachments.

F.r./b.b

The only reason im still here is because you have no proof other than one persons word, it wont hold up in court, nor will any district attorney give you the right time of day on what you have.
If the mods want to block me they will, no great loss on my part.
Only you guys think your that important.
Oh, by the way, changing IP addresses is about as easy as changing underwear.
So howl away...
FarRider

The Only reason you're still here is to give you a chance to make it right. MotorBicycleRacing, a member, and srdavo, an administrator have confirmed the I.P.address.
And, yes, An I.P. address will hold up in court. 1969 is trying to post the documents now. You're right about no great loss to you, and a new I.P. address is easy to get. So, Start all over again as a Newbie with your scam. But now we know you. It's gonna be just a little harder for you.
As I told you in my PM to you, I have warned the other site. Your response was to say I must be "off my meds" and to not contact you again. Don't worry, I have no intrest in any further personal contact with you.
You seem to be the ONLY one defending this person, even with the I.P. proof. So I just don't get it. Why would you stick around and take this abuse, even if innocent, although I'm convinced you're not. And to threaten me with "computers work both ways", OOOH, It's sooo hard to delete a PM, I may never get over it. It's EASY to change an I.P. addy,( your words) So do it. And DON"T COME BACK.
Big Red.

Seems like the two bit loser has finally left us alone...

To the mods here.... is there anyway we could add something to every post in the buy/sell/trade forum warning NEVER to send a check and ALWAYS use paypal?

Pm / 9-29-11

Tom: Finally! There's a Western Union money order on its way for $400.00 made payable to Thomas Miano. It's being delivered overnight viatheUnited States Postal Service. The Express Mail tracking number is: EG 977342669 US. It will be there Saturday and the post officesaid a signature will be required. AT LAST! Now, all I need to do is wait for the order to get here (hopefully VERY soon). Please let me know when it is shipped, the carrier, the tracking number and so on. Thankyou so much for taking care of me on this. I'll be back up and running in no time. Again, thanks for everything. - Ron

Back