Cable Clamps - Small size

Rusty_S85

Local time
10:21 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I've only seen them in 35 and 32mm and blocked off as a cable stop rather than as a cable/ hose guide type of thing. I am thinking about getting the self-adhesive hose guides sometime for my top tube (but for now I'll use cable ties and black PVC electrical tape because it matches my satin black bike).
download.jpg

download (1).jpg

Ive looked at those, I kind of want to avoid zipties as they just don't look great to me.

I found some motorcycle speedometer cable clamps and guides but everything is either too large or requires drilling a hole.

Ive looked at those, I kind of want to avoid zipties as they just don't look great to me.
The ones in the top picture don't use a cable tie. It's a reusable c clip whatsit.
They're just self adhesive pads usually made from aluminium so idk how secure that part is, but it's as close as you'll find to what is normally provided on disc brake forks. :)

I know you dislike the look of cable ties - and I understand, but I have found that when necessary, the Stainless Steel cable ties do look quite business like, and have a nice hot-roddy feel to them.

I might just go cable ties reguardless. I rode the bike to work and I have to figure out how to lock my speedometer down as when I start to hit around 30 mph the handle bars vibrate like crazy from the engine and the speedometer rotates on the handle bar even with it clamped down as tight as it will get. I also want to hold off as I broke this plastic speedometer I got another one coming in see if it last longer if not then I will just be removing the speedometer.

Back