Cafe Racer Number Plates - Where to buy.

yuckfoo

Local time
1:51 PM
I think I may use cafe racer number plates as a solution for chainguards for my shift kit. I think a number on either side would very well. I'm looking for USA based places to purchase them. Most of the metal ones seem to be coming from the UK. Do you know of a place that does custom numbering?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Chainlube's right, you can use just about anything as long as it fits the bike right.

The metal vintage racing number plates look like and are nothing more than a small or medium Pizza Pan.
Plastic number plates are now popular. These and vintage Repop # plates can be found on E bay
Racing # plates come in different shapes too

Of course ya gotta put your # on it, or maybe buy one with the # already on it.

Personally, I would just use a new small Pizza Pan, paint it myself or buy some stick on #s

Chainlube's right, you can use just about anything as long as it fits the bike right.

The metal vintage racing number plates look like and are nothing more than a small or medium Pizza Pan.
Plastic number plates are now popular. These and vintage Repop # plates can be found on E bay
Racing # plates come in different shapes too

Of course ya gotta put your # on it, or maybe buy one with the # already on it.

Personally, I would just use a new small Pizza Pan, paint it myself or buy some stick on #s
I found 6" x 9" online so I made a cardboard cut-out 6" x 9" oval. After messing around with the cut-out I'm not liking it. I'll still need to find something to use as chainguards for both sides of the shift kit.

Back