Cafe Tracker ''Nuki''

Hey from Estonia.
This is little story of my first motorized build.
Bike inspiration came from board tracker, cafe racers and it all with hint of rat style :)

Original bike
13630317_2.jpg

Sketch :
2copy.JPG

And work begins

19747781_10203051117994964_1462339704_o.jpg

Little saddle testing, i was not pleased with this at all and had to be redone.
14.jpg

With this saddle i'm happy and little tank testing.
19897693_10203081624317603_1932817637_o.jpg

And voila almost done on that picture.

15.jpg

(uh that tank was leaking from few places and had to fix it)
Better pictures coming soon.

Right now i have driven it about 60+km (37miles) and i like it very much. Ride is bit hard on hands but it will just train hands :D

Ref to name : http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0238895/

I have question about exhaust. I would like to bring it down under bike. i would extend only the narrow part of tube. Does it effect motor anyway ?

Attachments

• 13630317_2.jpg
    13630317_2.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 13630317_2.jpg
    13630317_2.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 281
  • 13630317_2.jpg
    13630317_2.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 265
  • 13630317_2.jpg
    13630317_2.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 13630317_2.jpg
    13630317_2.jpg
    430.3 KB · Views: 334
Brother, you have SKILLS!

What you have done so far is impressive.

I don't think extending it would hurt power much.

Try it and see.

Tere!! Very nice build. From Estonia! I visited Estonia for a day last spring/summer, stopped by the old city in downtown Tallinn. It has great history and very quaint. Good food too. I know two mildly retarded, idiots in Estonia too. Both of which woulda blew themselves up before achieving what you have done. :)

Thank you for kind words guys.

So there it is.
Bit better pictures on little bit more complete.
Still need to do some exhaust work and would like to have to old leather belts over gas tank.

(made some really hipster photos :D )

_MG_0498_copyV.jpg

_MG_0473_copyV.jpg

you should add some rustic decals to add some flair and color to it. it looks great as vintage but lots of faded areas so then a nice old school, nice color decal would look great on it.

Thank you for kind words guys.

So there it is.
Bit better pictures on little bit more complete.
Still need to do some exhaust work and would like to have to old leather belts over gas tank.

(made some really hipster photos :D )

_MG_0498_copyV.jpg

_MG_0473_copyV.jpg
I love this build looks awesome!Great work and captures that classic board track styling beautifully but not sure I would want to ride it or not fast anyway!I have to ask why you put the front axle trailing the rake I can see that it tucks the wheel in close to the arch in down tube but that could have been done at the head tube giving less sensitive steering feel and better trail for stability no?Also no breaks?At least I dont see any could be wrong but?I absolutely must have great working breaks it's an absolute must for both you and your beautiful ride!

you should add some rustic decals to add some flair and color to it. it looks great as vintage but lots of faded areas so then a nice old school, nice color decal would look great on it.
Can you show me some exaples of what you ment with decals and stuff?

I love this build looks awesome!Great work and captures that classic board track styling beautifully but not sure I would want to ride it or not fast anyway!I have to ask why you put the front axle trailing the rake I can see that it tucks the wheel in close to the arch in down tube but that could have been done at the head tube giving less sensitive steering feel and better trail for stability no?Also no breaks?At least I dont see any could be wrong but?I absolutely must have great working breaks it's an absolute must for both you and your beautiful ride!

Yes The front fork was made like this for visual purpose. And the handling isn't bad at all. Turning radius is small, but enough. And right now i have coaster break. I'm bit afraid of it. But i would like to ride it abit before attacking it with welding machine again.

Back