USA California Motorbikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
12:09 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-30-19.png

Products: 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke Engines, Complete Motorized Bicycles, Spare Parts for Motorized Bicycles
Forum Username: Zane-CaliforniaMotorbikes
Ebay Shop: https://www.ebay.com/str/californiamotorbikesstore
Ebay Account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/zsholding

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I apologize that I did not get back to you on a timely basis. We were using an email provider that was sending non-spam emails to spam. We have a new customer service email, and respond within 24 hours to emails. That email is californiamotorbikeshelp@gmail.com.
I hope this will work well for our membership then as I would really like to see exceptional vendors here in our forums and would really like to be able to count you as one of them...Thank-you for that.

Never mind CARider. If I was going to buy BikeBerry parts I'd buy directly from them. [explained below]

Never mind CARider. If I was going to buy BikeBerry parts I'd buy directly from them.
He did NOT say he was selling bikeberry parts but just used their pic of a piston as a placeholder until he put one of his own pics in place of it.

I just want to be fair about this here...Give the guy a chance, he is trying to do whats right.

Never mind CARider. If I was going to buy BikeBerry parts I'd buy directly from them.
We do not sell bikeberry parts. Bikeberry buys from a different factory than we do.

OK guys...I think we need to commend @CARider for coming on here today being PRO-ACTIVE and not just reactive of one of our members problem here today.

Now it is time to give @CARider a chance to show his stuff along with good relationships with all of our membership and his existing customers, as well as possible future customers, of CMB.

Thank you all...DAMIEN

OK guys...I think we need to commend @CARider for coming on here today being PRO-ACTIVE and not just reactive of one of our members problem here today.

Now it is time to give @CARider a chance to show his stuff along with good relationships with all of our membership and existing customers, as well as possible future customers, of CMB.

Thank you all...DAMIEN

Thank you for the opportunity to explain and resolve the issue. A lot of people who used to be direct competitors of me either turned to a full scale scamming operation or abruptly shut down. Crazy times.

I'm doing my best to stay in business for the very long run and now have been open over 10 years. Out of thousands of engines sold, I always try to make it right and understand that communication with customers is key therefore we established the new fast response email address for existing and new customers.

One thing is that I will never intentionally rip off a single customer. I promise to always deliver without defects, and in the most recent years have come very close to perfecting this, although there will still be an issue here or there I personally promise that I will resolve them right away.

Happy riding!

Moderators Note:
Here is the link for the CMB website, just in case you missed it...lol.

Thank you for the opportunity to explain and resolve the issue. A lot of people who used to be direct competitors of me either turned to a full scale scamming operation or abruptly shut down. Crazy times.

I'm doing my best to stay in business for the very long run and now have been open over 10 years. Out of thousands of engines sold, I always try to make it right and understand that communication with customers is key therefore we established the new fast response email address for existing and new customers.

One thing is that I will never intentionally rip off a single customer. I promise to always deliver without defects, and in the most recent years have come very close to perfecting this, although there will still be an issue here or there I personally promise that I will resolve them right away.

Happy riding!
While others may not think so for biased reasons, I think you will find that Damien and I don't have any real bias beyond factual information. I don't want to, like to, or need to bad mouth anybody even if they give me reason to. At worst, I will just ignore somebody.

You gained a lot of respect from me with that reply and how you have handled everything. Actions always speak louder than words.

While others may not think so for biased reasons, I think you will find that Damien and I don't have any real bias beyond factual information. I don't want to, like to, or need to bad mouth anybody even if they give me reason to. At worst, I will just ignore somebody.

You gained a lot of respect from me with that reply and how you have handled everything. Actions always speak louder than words.
Amen brother, Amen...lol.

And from me as well.

Back