USA California Motorbikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
7:21 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-30-19.png

Products: 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke Engines, Complete Motorized Bicycles, Spare Parts for Motorized Bicycles
Forum Username: Zane-CaliforniaMotorbikes
Ebay Shop: https://www.ebay.com/str/californiamotorbikesstore
Ebay Account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/zsholding

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Yes I'm going on 65 days from the day I place my order and on the 30th day I started texting and emailing him and voicemail in him on his phone and everything and yeah but he has not responded back to me so last night on the 6th of this month of August I got on Facebook and started running down his company write on his homepage and all the sudden one of his friends comes up then replies on their hey Zane Smith trying to get ahold of you all you're doing is cutting down complaining yeah I'm cutting you down and complaining the man has three hundred bucks lied about sending my order hadn't sent me a confirmation email and send the tracking number hasn't contacted me back after I gave him a picture of my receipt from PayPal for PayPal paid Zs Holdings LLC arraignments to do drains when you saw that receipt I ain't heard from you since you hadn't been back on Facebook but PayPal is taking off eBay but I got something different for him bikeberry.com get theirs from now in China I ordered on the 27th and I got it on the 31st and I got it right here right here I can send you a picture of it I got it right here I can send you copies of the order and the receipt and delivery take yep from the 27th to the 31st take about that for days dude and this guy can't even email you back you going to lose his company man did I tell you what I'm going to blow him up I've already put in my 9 review site sitejabber Post-it shotgun reviews. Com I've got in my most of them and Joe cup go put your views out there on site jabbering review it and reviews.com and write my company. Net all those things you know how do you spell eBay's is going to be thrilled you I'm cutting it down and I'm going to keep cutting it down because he don't respond do not buy this man do not buy
If you guys pay with paypal and haven't got a response in 30 days, ask paypal for your money back. Then in two days your order will be on your doorstep or you'll have the money. DON'T LET IT GO PAST 45 DAYS.

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd the above post by Chain, fight back. WOW is all I can say. If you pay Paypal by CC or DC use them to fight also along w/Paypal.

Took my money and never got my part. This guy won’t answer his phone or answer the emails I have sent him. Straight up THEIF. Save your money and go elsewhere.
Hey come get me too! Sent me a motor without a head and he wont answer his phone txt or email! Someone needs to put his ass in check the bbb wont do a god damn thing unless you go to the town where there office is, why is he getting away with this s**t, if i was to do the same thing i would be in jail...i just want what i paid for! Zane look behind you💥lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220107-212929.png
    Screenshot_20220107-212929.png
    90 KB · Views: 157
Hi, This is my very first post on this forum and Its probably going to be a rant....please, please, please dont buy anything from that Zane Smith guy of California Motorbike. My very first motor was coming from him, at the time I didnt know any better about his business practices...but Im in dispute resolution with him at Paypal trying to recover my 160 bucks.
Apparently he doesnt answer emails, and must have made enough money so as to not need customers anymore!

His Ebay site might be a little bit better because they will hold your feet to the fire with customers giving negative feed back, so he probably acting a little bit better over there, but after looking at what he sells on ebay, it appears hes all over the map too...hes even selling pine tree seedlings for about 180 bucks a pop. LOL Ive heard of a lot of hustles in my life but if the arrogant demeanor was dropped and he tried to help customers instead of ignoring them then maybe.... just maybe he might could quit selling pine trees and go back to selling more motors again.....
If anyone has a good reputable dealer they would like to point me towards for a PK80 style motor please chime in.
But as for California Motorbike, dont waste your time with that monkey show.

Hi, This is my very first post on this forum and Its probably going to be a rant....please, please, please dont buy anything from that Zane Smith guy of California Motorbike. My very first motor was coming from him, at the time I didnt know any better about his business practices...but Im in dispute resolution with him at Paypal trying to recover my 160 bucks.
Apparently he doesnt answer emails, and must have made enough money so as to not need customers anymore!

His Ebay site might be a little bit better because they will hold your feet to the fire with customers giving negative feed back, so he probably acting a little bit better over there, but after looking at what he sells on ebay, it appears hes all over the map too...hes even selling pine tree seedlings for about 180 bucks a pop. LOL Ive heard of a lot of hustles in my life but if the arrogant demeanor was dropped and he tried to help customers instead of ignoring them then maybe.... just maybe he might could quit selling pine trees and go back to selling more motors again.....
If anyone has a good reputable dealer they would like to point me towards for a PK80 style motor please chime in.
But as for California Motorbike, dont waste your time with that monkey show.
I just got a bunch of stuff from him and had no problems with communication... What was wrong with the motor?

Attachments

• IMG_20220308_105156549.jpg
    IMG_20220308_105156549.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 124
I just got a bunch of stuff from him and had no problems with communication... What was wrong with the motor?
Lucky you! Nothing is wrong as of now, apparently someone within this forum must know him and told him about this, because I just got an email from him just mins ago stating the order was late because the labor shortage with UPS....funny thing... UPS doesnt seem to have a labor shortage around here., nor Fedex, or DSL or even the Post office.

Until now I hadn't received a thing or had any communication from that outfit even after I made several inquiries. The only thing I received was a confirmation that my order was placed 7 days ago ...then I start seeing people having trouble, a whole host of people having trouble here within this forum....It might be a good motor... if ......and when it arrives, but I think I will spend 50 more bucks somewhere else from now on and not have to deal with the indifference of someone because they are suffering from the "slows".

I too sell a lot of things on Ebay but I always have it shipped within 24 hours ( usually with in just a few hours) , If I cant make the product I sell with in 24 hours I delist it, so customers wont be dissatisfied with longgggggggg delays. It appears some folks want a business but dont want the "pain" associated of running it with the customer in mind.

I understand people go on vacation etc etc...well then let the customer know...completely understandable, all you have to do is say " Hey customer Im going out of town and will ship on such and such date". However, when as a customer you order something and then everything goes dead quiet, then you inquire several times about a week later and still its dead quiet, then you really begin to wonder what kind of outfit you just threw your money too.

NO, I dont think that kind of business practice is very wise way to operate unless you simply dont give a crap if they buy from you or not. As for me, I will probably move on after this order runs its course.

Lucky you! Nothing is wrong as of now, apparently someone within this forum must know him and told him about this, because I just got an email from him just mins ago stating the order was late because the labor shortage with UPS....funny thing... UPS doesnt seem to have a labor shortage around here., nor Fedex, or DSL or even the Post office.

Until now I hadnt received a thing or had any communication from that outfit even after I made several inquiries. The only thing I received was a confirmation that my order was placed 7 days ago ...then I start seeing people having trouble, a whole host of people having trouble here within this forum....It might be a good motor... if ......and when it arrives, but I think I will spend 50 more bucks somewhere else from now on and not have to deal with the indifference of someone because they are suffering from the "slows".

I too sell a lot of things on Ebay but I always have it shipped within 24 hours ( usually with in just a few hours) , If I cant make the product I sell with in 24 hours I delist it, so customers wont be dissatisfied with longgggggggg delays. It appears some folks want a business but dont want the "pain" associated of running it with the customer in mind.

I understand people go on vacation etc etc...well then let the customer know...completely understandable, all you have to do is say " Hey customer Im going out of town and will ship on such and such date". However, when as a customer you order something and then everything goes dead quite, then you inquire several times about a week later and still its dead quite, then you really begin to wonder what kind of outfit you just threw your money too.
NO, I dont think that kind of business practice is very wise way to operate unless you simply dont give a crap if they buy from you or not. As for me, I will probably will move on after this order runs its course.
My issues are with another vendor on here... It does take California motorbike a week to send stuff out...

a PK80 style motor please chime in.
The Zeda 80 is probably what you may actually like very much...It runs great for me and i actually hit 47 MPH right OOTB when i built it in May of 2020...It now has over 1100 miles on it and running like a champ.

Reputable dealer is listed in link below highlighting the motor im talking about...DAMIEN

Back