USA California Motorbikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
2:21 AM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-30-19.png

Products: 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke Engines, Complete Motorized Bicycles, Spare Parts for Motorized Bicycles
Forum Username: Zane-CaliforniaMotorbikes
Ebay Shop: https://www.ebay.com/str/californiamotorbikesstore
Ebay Account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/zsholding

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I have had my bike with their motor on it for a year and half now.
Over 1,500 miles on it . And is still working good.
But I am an Old Dude (65) so I do not run it real hard!
Hope this helps! Ken. Keep looking up!

My kit is Two years old now! Have over 1,800 miles on in ! Still running good.

I would never of thought that this Chinese stuff would last this long.

Here's to another Two years!
Happy New Year Everybody !
Keep looking up! Ken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    265.7 KB · Views: 370
If I'm not mistaken that's the same company as Gasbike....

Bekits and California motorbikes are actually the old rollfast company. He will deny it but Robert antley/ bianchi owns it as well as that zeda USA s**t he is a theif to say the least. I spent $200 on a ported dio too and it wouldn't even start. Then he will try to Bully you on fb i cant wait to meet that punk haha. Anyway ive heard great things about your engine kit and will be ordering 2 this month.

............. I just thought I'd leave all these full stops here. Feel free to insert them with your majicfingers.

I have purchased a couple of kits from them and have had no real issues. My first kit was delivered 4-5 days after i ordered it. I installed it and beat the tar out of that motor for 3500+ miles before a car hit me and tore me and the bike up. My second kit i received 3 days after ordering it. I had right close to 3000 miles on it before a friend borrowed it and totaled my bike by being hit by a chevy Tahoe. Im about to order my 3rd kit from them because i have had no major issues with the kits themselves. Their customer service i can not talk about because i have never really dealt with them personally.

Ted size of the engine is 66cc but it is the bore and stroke of 80 which doesn't exist

Hi all,
My name is Zane, owner of California Motorbikes.
We take our quality very seriously, and are known for having some of the best products and service in the motorized bike industry. We've been in business since 2013, and have served countless happy customers. We carry top of the line 80/66cc Wildcat PK80 Runwell engines, which are hands down the best bike engines out there. Some old reviews on here do not reflect California Motorbikes today.

Customer satisfaction is our goal. Please contact me directly if you have any problems or questions: izanesmithservo@gmail.com

Here is a link with our customer's builds: (click the little comment bubble to see photos and reviews posted by our customers)

You can also hear about us on facebook fourms, to hear what people are saying about our quality and service.

We are your source for top quality engine kits, parts, and top quality service.

Thank you.
-Zane Smith, Owner of California Motorbikes

I order a motor from California motorbikes pk80 wildcat it took a little bit to get the motor there was a mishap whether it was California motorbikes or FedEx that's their business cuz I have not received the motor yet when I did receive the motor a week on top of the last two weeks there was damage on the gas tank in multiple places scuffs scratches dents rust I've purchased motors from other sites and I do understand these China kids don't come perfect but the tank is something that stands out and should look sweet in comparison to the transfers and ports and such as we all know it's factory made in China they told me they were in reimburse me $15 or a new tank already have a couple tanks I said $15 is okay it's been a couple days I haven't heard from them since so I sent an email for another offer if they could send me an extra winding high performance magneto which is 12.99 that's less than $15 let's see how this goes , I put this motor on a friend's bike he's a heavy or guy in the course breakthrough process I know as soon as it's broken what my customer needs for his journeys back and forth to work I know I can pop the cylinder off open as intake is exhaust and clean up the transfers other than that I'm not touched it I will let you know the outcome , bless you all.

Very good place to buy what you need, iff u use PayPal you may not get a receipt or tracking number but if you pay using the regular credit card you will get a receipt and tracking number I have.

Back