Calling all AMSoil users

Does anyone know if the high performance Amsoil will work better than the regular? I found some in the section that sells dirt bike and quad parts, and it's a bit more expensive, but if I can have the best, I want it!

Are you seeing Dominator or Interceptor?

I've been running Dominator at about 30:1 for about a month now. Performance is great. It's not a true smokeless oil as Saber is, but when the engine is warm I don't see any smoke. Engine appears nice and clean so far.

The reason I mainly recommend SABER is - from all I've read and seen, these engines need all the oil they can handle. Using SABER at 30:1 or 35:1 is very oily.

Interceptor - have not tried in the HT engine yet.

How many ounces of Amsoil are we talking then to make it right? 3? I like to talk in ounces. I use about 5 ounces per gallon on regular basis or 4 1/2 if I want to go fast on a gallon. I use semi synthetic oil.

How many ounces of Amsoil are we talking then to make it right? 3? I like to talk in ounces. I use about 5 ounces per gallon on regular basis or 4 1/2 if I want to go fast on a gallon. I use semi synthetic oil.

30:1 is 4.27 (4 1/4) oz per gallon
35:1 is 3.66 (3 2/3) oz per gallon
40:1 is 3.2 (3 1/4) oz per gallon

Natch 32:1 is 4 oz per gallon.

5 oz per gallon = 25.6:1

Back