Calling all AMSoil users

Marktur

Local time
5:10 PM
OK, they're telling me to use 2.6oz to a gallon (50:1) and that's it.
AMSOil Saber Pro

Do you agree?

PS. I live in South Florida, it's hot and humid...85-95 degrees in the summer.

I believe, not sure exactly, that AMsoil is all synthetic. Not recommended to use synthetics on break-ins. After it's broken in I guess.

50:1 for a happy time? I don't think so. I used that same oil in my happy time at a 28:1 ratio and it did fine. That was the recommended ratio given by Kings motors. I could be wrong but HT's need lubrication.

Jim - 4.5oz per gallon to make 28:1. I need to think in ounces so I know how much to pour, sorry. :) OK...I'll give that a try.

I have the BoyGoFast and they say 35:1 after break in. I've had about 4 gallons through it now. I'm broken in, right? I think his motors came with the bearings instead of all bushings? I haven't taken mine apart.

Cya
Mark

OK, they're telling me to use 2.6oz to a gallon (50:1) and that's it.
AMSOil Saber Pro

Do you agree?

PS. I live in South Florida, it's hot and humid...85-95 degrees in the summer.

50:1 in a well broken engine will work with Saber, but I would go 35:1 or 40:1

28:1 was recommended for break-in and then 32:1 thereafter with the Kings motorkit...I'm no expert and have been known to pass information on without knowing the "how comes". Pablo probably knows a lot more than some of us about oil and it's lubricity; I'd go with his recommendations.

Does anyone know if the high performance Amsoil will work better than the regular? I found some in the section that sells dirt bike and quad parts, and it's a bit more expensive, but if I can have the best, I want it!

Back