Can Anyone Give Me Plans

K

KNIGHTRIDER

Can anyone give me plans on how to build one of these motorixed bikes that are on the homepage of this site thanks appriacte it

no offence those plans are a little haggard, and ive been seeing alot of mistakes with people running the sproket facing the wrong way. doesnt your chains rub the crap out of your tires.

My sprocket faces the right way for my bike. It might be different for some other bikes. I whipped that FAQ and guide up in a hurry at the start of this site as I kept getting e-mails with people asking the same questions and I didn't yet have a forum where people could discuss answers.

I have been meaning to get back there and make it better but I never get around to it. If you want to do some editing or write a new one, I can post one for you.

i just took a bunch of pics i just have to write every thing up but i can have it done maybe tonight or tomorrow.

bird, please do!

I am a little confused as to how to wire the throttle. Also it looks as if there are 2 adjustment screws and one choke level maybe? I would love to get some visual confirmation on the operation of these!

here is the guide i used when i first built my bike its off the grubee inc website and its pretty easy when u see the pics.
81_image060_1.jpg
81_image062_1.jpg
81_image064_1.jpg
81_image066_1.jpg
81_image068_1.jpg

bird said:
no offence those plans are a little haggard, and ive been seeing alot of mistakes with people running the sproket facing the wrong way. doesnt your chains rub the crap out of your tires.

Bird, I have built several bikes so far and I have not gotten the sprocket on the first shot yet. Even on like frames, sometimes it is dished out sometimes out. The most important thing is that your alignment is correct and I check this by using a steel rod run accross the rear sprocket to the front. This can't be done until the rear is mounted ant the wheel in place...Kelly

yeah my sprocket faces inwards aswell, I was worried that it would slip off if it was facing outwards, but now I'm too lazy to reverse it!

Okay one quick question....should the carb go together like this (with the sliver washer on top so that the gold pin is fixed and travels with the cylinder):

46_DSC01231_1.jpg

46_DSC01232_1.jpg

Or with the sliver washer underneath the black pin hold, so that the gold pin can float up and down on it's own regardless of the cylinder position:

46_DSC01236_1.jpg

46_DSC01238_1.jpg

Thanks guys!

Back