Can i bypass anti-theft motor lock on a Zoomo ebike? Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swanson 420247

Local time
5:47 AM
I need help to figure out how to get around my Anti-Theft Motorlock from My Zoomo sport. Not sure which way to go in this please help if you can.

I need help to figure out how to get around my Anti-Theft Motorlock from My Zoomo sport. Not sure which way to go in this please help if you can.
Whenever I plug in the battery the display screen countdown from 20 and then shuts off. And it also makes it impossible to Peddler bike with the battery on. With the battery off the bike looks just like a normal bike without a battery

Whenever I plug in the battery the display screen countdown from 20 and then shuts off. And it also makes it impossible to Peddler bike with the battery on. With the battery off the bike looks just like a normal bike without a battery
Moderators Note:
Due to the fact that anyone, anywhere, in the world would be able to read the response to this question of disabling an anti-theft device, I am locking this thread because of liability issues that could arise if we were ever to be held liable for the theft of a bike or bikes by nefarious people reading any instructions given as to how this is done...I would recommend to the OP of this thread to contact the manufacturer for this type of information as he would have to prove ownership of this bike to them in order to disable this anti-theft device, especially since you are a brand new member and we do not as yet know you in these forums.

Ps...All the more so since Zoomo E-bikes of Australia are used mostly by delivery services and E-bike rental companies...Uber Eats and DoorDash are just two world wide services that use these bikes almost exclusively to help delivery workers make their deliveries, and thus would subject them to be victims of theft as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back