Can I use the holes for disc brakes to mount a 2 stroke drive sprocket?

brandongill

I have been through the ringer with rag joints and CNC mounts and want to stop breaking wheels. I was wondering if it was possible to use the holes for mounting a rotor to mount my sprocket, it seems to have the holes already drilled but I can’t find much info on this.

inspectorcritic

Yes,
But for more options because I have had them 6 screws shear off and break the hole mags junk unless you have a drill press.

When you get your gear look for a 18 hole gear there you can use the six screws and if that junks out you can use the 9 hole rag joint but if you got mags with the 6 cogs and you look before you buy they have a small split in the cogs where you can use 10mm bolts 3 of them to slide through the cogs to run your gear.

Well just giving you some options to keep you afloat if need be.

brandongill

Yes,
But for more options because I have had them 6 screws shear off and break the hole mags junk unless you have a drill press.

When you get your gear look for a 18 hole gear there you can use the six screws and if that junks out you can use the 9 hole rag joint but if you got mags with the 6 cogs and you look before you buy they have a small split in the cogs where you can use 10mm bolts 3 of them to slide through the cogs to run your gear.

Well just giving you some options to keep you afloat if need be.
That sounds awesome I would love a setup with that level of redundancy!! Can you link something you think would accomplish this?