Can someone help me understand how to wire this.

Was there one in particular you were referring too...That link shows way too many so is not clear as to which one your referencing.
He was probably talking about the battery charger the little box with the light. Which comes my next question. Which is probably a stupid on because it's a battery charger. But is there any voltage regulation going on inside there. I don't see anything in the description about it. Seems like a good option though. It's good that some got some things together for the light system. It can be a nightmare trying to understand electrical and trying to find compatible parts

That light can only be powered from am ac dynamo though. That's probably why it blew. I just read the installation instructions and states to call you local dealer if you have to power it with 6-42vdc. a really nice light though.

Was there one in particular you were referring too...That link shows way too many so is not clear as to which one your referencing.

The site shows all the different parts and combinations possible, Replacement parts etc...
If their parts list is looked thu, you will see their 12v lighting kit and everything that's needed,

IMO forget about the Mini Gen and just use Rechargeable Lion battery powered lights.
Their usually good for 4 hrs. Not many ride more than that a day, Then just plug in and charge over night while you sleep

just use Rechargeable Lion battery powered lights.
Their usually good for 4 hrs. Not many ride more than that a day
Thats what I have been using for about 10 years now as well...Much easier to deal with and less complications involved in using them over wiring a lighting system...As usual, I like putting the KISS on things...Keep It Simple Stupid...lol...lol.

Back