Can someone identify this bike? [Zip Cycle]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much are you willing to pay for a slightly used one?

Fifty buckeroos, cash on the barrelhead !!!

Just kidding, I'm putting up a thread idea down in the buy/sell/trade section, where a fair price could be established for such a jewel, and where somebody close to you could snap it up quick.

Customer demand is what sets the price, and this is a solid frame, for sure. Plus Tom advised us where to pick up an extra belt, which is good.

Can you link the thread where the replacement belt info is located? I saw it once, now cant seem to find it.
Hey, there! Were you ever able to find parts for your zipcycle? or find out how old it is?

Well to bring this subject into 2020 - I just got a zip and like everyone else looking for information. So far I know it looks awesome parked next to my Whizzer!

Can you link the thread where the replacement belt info is located? I saw it once, now cant seem to find it.
Hey, there! Were you ever able to find parts for your zipcycle? or find out how old it is?
Im really hoping that you are not holding your breath for "retrobicycle" to reply to you...He posted that on Oct. 13th of 2010...10 years, 2 months ago...lol...DAMIEN

Well to bring this subject into 2020 - I just got a zip and like everyone else looking for information. So far I know it looks awesome parked next to my Whizzer!
Those are Retro Cool. How about sharing a Pic of the 2 bikes

Can someone identify what this bike is, and possibly what it is worth?
I am thinking about purchasing it.
Thank You
I have one of those. I am also interested in what the value would be.

Another Ziphead has joined the conversation.

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?t=18884

All the Zips I've personally seen, and most of the ones I read about here, are "Mint condition"....

I'd be interested in knowing what kind of heavier duty service could these bikes could provide.

Does anybody ride 2-300 miles per month?

And how does this roller design perform that all important engine break in phase, those first few tankfuls that seat the piston rings?

I'm imagining 1,000's of potential miles of with those engines, and zero problems with the frames.

I put in a standing purchase order, to buy ALL the used ZIPmodels you folks stumble across.
Doe anyone know where to buy a new friction wheel?
I have one of those. I am also interested in what the value would be.
Also does anyone know where I can buy a new friction wheel?

I know it’s an old thread but given that I have one that needs some engine tlc I thought I’d try and revive the thread. Love to know if Tom is still active and of course learn a bit more about the Zip that sits next to my Whizzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back