CAN YOU HELP PICK ONE OF THESE TWO PIPES

Please take the cap lock off. Makes it hard to read and it all so means you are yelling. I have the MZ pipe but have not run it yet but do plain to put a silencer on it.

Please take the cap lock off. Makes it hard to read and it all so means you are yelling. I have the MZ pipe but have not run it yet but do plain to put a silencer on it.

ok,,,,sorry ,, did not realize with the caps on,,,,my bad

first step in porting is figuring out the open duration of the ports in degrees. Then you take a little off the top of the exhaust port (or bottom of intake port [or bottom of piston skirt]) and then recalculate the duration. keep going till you get 157 degrees exhaust and 120 degrees intake (if you still haven't got a reed valve).

If I was too inept to make my own torque pipe I'd rather just keep the stock muffler on it.
But that's just me.
That is my experience also after recieving the gt80 kit and what looks to be a perfectly matched expansion chamber. who would not seize the opportunity to match the whole performance package. After all you must put the metal somewhere why not in the the right places jaguar describes on his website.( yes mastah jaguar, grasshopper will build the torque pipe). On Jaguars website are conclusions supported by objective facts cited to references he based his findings on. This is important because people lie for their own reasons. cite to; TED technological and development, and Dr. Phil. The gt80 kit came out dead on if your the type to do a little blue printing (port matching, general clean up of casting etc.?)
Shiny red Performance walked me through the Keilin clone jetting set up. It was textbook, no jetting changes required, only standard adjustment. If you factor in blue printing that helps prevent carburator vapor from turning to less combustable droplets formed in eddys of these malformed junctions.( Shiny Red) I looked inside the reed valve only. and with optimizing the length and smothing trashy manifold hash job, Im pretty sure i can do what it takes to mitigate the slightly lean conditions its exibiting to make it perfect. Clocked 26 mph slowing down coming into town and glanced over to check the radar display and was pleasantly surprised. Oh, did a leak down, and sure enough big bubbles coming out from behind the primary gear after noticeing bubbles coming out of the cover casting (crankcase air leak). I read where jaguar was putting his bad seal back in while he waited for parts, having situational awareness to stay out of lean conditions. i can do that. checked what the part looked like and saw a window over the top of the beveled gear and with flat screwdriver and hammer with increasingly harder blows checking every time for bubbles, the crankcase was resealed. i

f it will come out with a jewlers tool (Jaguar post) it may stay in with a carpenters. i will order the part. In closing my go to resourse for motorized bikes is jaguars web page where he covers every thing like a wikepedia. you may even get experiences you havent planed on like building a torque pipe.

Back