Cancer took a leg , but not my drive to ride

MoFoeUU2

Local time
4:36 AM
Built myself a YD100 bottom end motor with the Zelda 100 top end reed valve one piece head ,nibbi 26mm racing carb ,Being minus 1 leg to peddle start , I'm thinking of electric front hub drive wheel to get me up to speed to drop the clutch and get my motor running , thinking this should work does anyone foresee problems or am I good to go with this idea ????

Built myself a YD100 bottom end motor with the Zelda 100 top end reed valve one piece head ,nibbi 26mm racing carb ,Being minus 1 leg to peddle start , I'm thinking of electric front hub drive wheel to get me up to speed to drop the clutch and get my motor running , thinking this should work does anyone foresee problems or am I good to go with this idea ????
No! I see no problems other than a little more weight to the bike, stay small when picking a front hub motor, heavy front hubs make steering a bit odd feeling . Also in limited traction conditions you have the added option of all wheel drive.

No! I see no problems other than a little more weight to the bike, stay small when picking a front hub motor, heavy front hubs make steering a bit odd feeling . Also in limited traction conditions you have the added option of all wheel drive.
The biggest issue I have with front drive on a bicycle is the issues that arise from a loss of front traction. It rarely ends well in braking, and I suspect it could make for a "fun" time if it managed to slip during acceleration too. No traction - no steering.

The biggest issue I have with front drive on a bicycle is the issues that arise from a loss of front traction. It rarely ends well in braking, and I suspect it could make for a "fun" time if it managed to slip during acceleration too. No traction - no steering.
Front wheel drive hub Motors usually add at least 10 lb for the front end and they don't come on so hard that they would break traction on a good surface even to the point of a Sandy surface but if you were in snow or ice or slick mud I assume it would be different I haven't ridden into those situations yet.

Front wheel drive hub Motors usually add at least 10 lb for the front end and they don't come on so hard that they would break traction on a good surface even to the point of a Sandy surface but if you were in snow or ice or slick mud I assume it would be different I haven't written into those situations yet.
That would be ridden not written.

Moderators Note:
I have corrected this for you in the original post...lol...You can do it too...lol...Just click on the "edit" button on your post and just delete the word that is wrong and type in the correct one.

Spaceballs is totally lame in comparison to the earlier movies of Mel Brooks, Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein.
Agreed. I love blazing saddles, and I watched the history of the world the other day and it was awesome. They have a series of the history of the world on Hulu with mel brooks, I don't know if it is good though.

That would be ridden not written.

Moderators Note:
I have corrected this for you in the original post...lol...You can do it too...lol...Just click on the "edit" button on your post and just delete the word that is wrong and type in the correct one.
Thank you, I was wondering where the edit button went, I see it now under report.

Back