Cant seem to get it running

Haha

Needle valve has been replaced too :/ I wish it hadnt so there could be something i could do though.

Yeah, those two questions I ask could be answered at once, I was just indicating the points in your post that confused me.
I would think that if you're gassing it when you start it up then the idle mixture screw wouldn't really come into play untill you...well, let it idle.
It sounds like you've got spark, but have you pulled the plug and and seen a good spark?

sorry, I think I edited out a dumb question there on ya while you responded to it.

Yes, i pulled out the plug and have seen the spark, not sure how you would know it sparks when its inside the engine? The engine doesnt gas at all it just kind of...sounds like the pistoon is just going up and down and its not too happy about it..

Couldnt be piston rings, could it?

When the clutch is engaged the bike doesnt move....so that means that the rings are 'a-ok' right?

going back to basics here .....check ur choak

when you put the needle valve in did you put the black warsher on top or bottom of the slide ??

how is your clutch adjusted whe nthe clutch is out can you push the bike ???

Cookie

If you don't have a fuel filter on your fuel line you will get partiulate in the fuel needle/seat area and the neeedle will stick! I had similar problems to yours at first but cleaning out the needle inside the carb completely fized the problem.

did u prime it at all befor you tryed to ride it. the primer button is next to the idle screw on the carb.

also check your wires and see if they arnt melted to the exhaust.

Choke is on when i start, Clutch works with perfection.

Black washer is on bottom

I know of the primer, have used it.
Carb is Clear

I have a fuel Filter

Sorry, but anything else? I really want this to work

I appreciate all your help

Back