Carb angle.

Crisco6

Local time
8:57 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and have a question about my carburetor angle or level. I've read a few posts on the proper position about my carburetor, however, how important is it??? What does everyone here think? Any suggestions welcome. I'm kind of limited for space. This bike is a one off, it was never meant to have an engine. Pretty much everything is custom fit. Every part was bought separately and sent by mail over the last six months. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Crisco6
20180713_185135.jpg
20180713_185246.jpg
20180713_185246.jpg

Hi again,

Okay, so I've been doing some searching around on this site and I see some of you use automotive heater hose. Sorry for the upside down picture. So does heater hose work or does anyone else have any suggestions??? I'm in no hurry to get her going, this is just a side project, however I think a ride would be great. I would rather have everything as perfect as I can, so if that means a level carburetor, than that's great.

Sincerely,

Crisco6

Hi again,

Okay, so I've been doing some searching around on this site and I see some of you use automotive heater hose. Sorry for the upside down picture. So does heater hose work or does anyone else have any suggestions??? I'm in no hurry to get her going, this is just a side project, however I think a ride would be great. I would rather have everything as perfect as I can, so if that means a level carburetor, than that's great.

Sincerely,

Crisco6
have you tried running it to the other side? It looks like you have the intake on upside down. Most offset intakes come out on the right side.

Hey Gary,

Yeah, I've tried it both ways. I'll remove it tomorrow and try the other side again, however I'm pretty sure it's much the same situation. I'm so limited for room I've had to modify a lot of components. It's the angle my engine is positioned. So I have to look at finding a way to level off the carburetor.

Crisco6

Hey Gary,

What length do you sell??? Price wise what'll I be looking at??? I'm in Canada, what about shipping???

Thanks,

Crisco6
This is just a company I buy from. Not sure about Canada. Street Ryderz might know. He's from up there.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and have a question about my carburetor angle or level. I've read a few posts on the proper position about my carburetor, however, how important is it??? What does everyone here think? Any suggestions welcome. I'm kind of limited for space. This bike is a one off, it was never meant to have an engine. Pretty much everything is custom fit. Every part was bought separately and sent by mail over the last six months. Have a look and let me know what you think.

Crisco6View attachment 82804View attachment 82805View attachment 82805
Looks like you got the problem solved you run it upside down.
Me if there is too much lean you may run into bowl leak.

Back