Carb doesn't fit

Lordbabypanda

Local time
4:26 PM
Hello anyone who is reading this. I'm in some trouble...

I brought my motorized bicycle Kit from Boys go fast, they sucked, but everything works except the Carb, so I brought an new carb from Dax... Little did I know after I set everything up, I tried to put the carb on my engine... it doesn't fit... the Dax's RT Carb over laps my engine, I don't know what to do.

I cried, I really don't want to spend extra money. Please, someone, help me make it fit!

I just want to get this motorized bicycle rolling, I thought it would fit just fine when I saw other people do it. But mine just doesn't fit.

If you haven't run gas through it maybe you can return it, and get the right one.OR make/find and adapter plate (easier said than done), I'm not familiar with china-girl carbs so if it has a pulse hole, more complex.Good luck.

Im a believer in southern engineering until you can buy the right stuff. I have successfully made a plastic spacer for the carb clamp out of milk jug.
Measure the inner diameter of the carb clamp, measure the outer diameter of the manifold, divide the difference by two, then find something close to that thickness to use as a spacer. Use Gorilla Glue also to prevent air leaks.

That's an interesting way to fix it.

But I remember this plastic piece fell out of my RT Carb, it's an RT Carburetor seal, will that do that job?

Hight tech is not always better. Sometimes its better to make what you need from what you have in your house or garage like Jag did.
You may be able to fab a spacer from an old bike inner tube.

Welcome the chance to stop being a consumer and use your brains ability to be creative.
Creativity is "divine".

Back