Carb help needed

shocker

Local time
8:43 AM
Hi I just purchased and began assembly on a 80cc bike kit. I got everything together and ready to go. when I hooked up the gas line, the carb started leaking out of the small whole by the choke lever. Can this be fixed or do I have to ship the carb back?

Hi Shocker.

This forum is a 'hello my name is _____' introduction forum.

To get an answer for your question, I would suggest that you post the question in the 2-stroke forum.

And, welcome aboard.

Its OK Shocker

Hey Eno (Down Under)..We all post in the wrong box sometimes...Those liitle problems always make you concerned the bike is not quite right..I am a bit mechanically challenged but I got all the help I needed on Mbc...Someone on Mbc will jump in soon and give a solution..You didnt shock me... or Loquin who is an Administrator....Hes just helping you find your way around so its easier later on when you get going...Post your name OR some info when you reply to this thread and then you get a tick..Good Luck with your build (and your leak)..Eno

Welcome to the group shocker. glad your here. Spill some beans about yourself and ill share a photo with you. :devilish:

Attachments

• float adj_pin.jpg
    float adj_pin.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 98
Back