carb jet size

Datboi

Local time
1:54 PM
i have a 80cc motor, what carb is it? and what jet size?

i removed the end of the muffler and it runs much much better, much more power at low end especally, much more power across all rev ranges, but top speed suffered

when i'm flat out it will start cutting out - i suspect it's too lean, which is limiting me and will also kill my engine faster.

my engine pretty much had no power uphill, with the muffler open it climbs hill's like a goat, crazy how much of a difference in power it made

i have a 80cc motor, what carb is it? and what jet size?

i removed the end of the muffler and it runs much much better, much more power at low end especally, much more power across all rev ranges, but top speed suffered

when i'm flat out it will start cutting out - i suspect it's too lean, which is limiting me and will also kill my engine faster.

my engine pretty much had no power uphill, with the muffler open it climbs hill's like a goat, crazy how much of a difference in power it made
Get one size larger a jet and you should be good.

The stock muffler is very restricted and robs power, you either have to tune the carb or open the exhaust, I have had to do both. If you have shop tool access you can change the outlet pipe size on the endcap and it will improve power and keep the neighbors happy too.

Back