Carby Carb leaking fuel

CrispyLeaves98

Local time
9:50 AM
Okay. My carb is leaking fuel and the float is not filled and it doesnt have a crack, i cleaned out the chamber and now i have these parts layed out. whats the next steps?

Attachments

• IMG_20210803_205707.jpg
    IMG_20210803_205707.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 92
Install the float tab and float and check the height. But first, read this for all the specs. https://motoredbikes.com/threads/nt-carb-tuning-basics.24867/
Hi chainlube...This started from over on this thread...maybe you can help the kid better than I...Im getting a little too old to have the necessary patience to explain everything in painfully explicit detail...You will see what i mean when you see thread below...DAMIEN

Hi chainlube...This started from over on this thread...maybe you can help the kid better than I...Im getting a little too old to have the necessary patience to explain everything in painfully explicit detail...You will see what i mean when you see thread below...DAMIEN

I saw that. The lad has to read through the guide and understand the float height adjustment, and make sure it's all put back together clean. Float needles don't like any kind of dirt or grit.

Back