Carb replacement

yeah, my Adventures 700c was a real tight fit too with normal carb then going to a SHA clone, I had to smash the filter in. fed up with that, I got the offset intake and actually got some low-end kick for cheap but offsets right, touching the expansion chamber. so 5" of silicone hose 45 deg. angle for a fix.
I actually didn't realize the carb was sideways in that picture. I took that picture right after finishing the build, as you may be able to tell no fuel is in the fuel line at that point. the carb orientation was fixed before i filled it with gas and it was leaking that is why I posted here

but anyway i got a new carb intake pipe that sits on the outside the frame right under seat and now it seems to have stopped 95% of the leak. i expected it to leak just a bit normally as it is a cheap 2 cycle engine kit so i will call this issue fixed. cant wait till i am done with the break in period though as oil is leaking from muffler and i assume this is because my ratio is 16:1 and normally/soon after break in will be 20:1
If you changed the front MM you could get the motor lower in your frame ?

Yes the stock mm on the front that goes into the engine block will work i can make it work with the thicker mounting stud engines only though

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back