Carb size for 80cc open transfer piston ported engine

What's your top speed with that 28t sprocket?
Maxed it out at around 40+it won't go much faster than that since it's technically a stock cylinder and I haven't ported anything, but it lets me do 40 at lower RPMs which really does help with the engine life, I also don't peddle the bike up to speed either I just get a rolling start and slip the clutch and it still takes off fine if you had pedals you wouldn't even notice The bike fully assembled in a full tank of gas weighs 45 lb and I weigh 160 at 5'9

Maxed it out at around 40+it won't go much faster than that since it's technically a stock cylinder and I haven't ported anything, but it lets me do 40 at lower RPMs which really does help with the engine life, I also don't peddle the bike up to speed either I just get a rolling start and slip the clutch and it still takes off fine if you had pedals you wouldn't even notice The bike fully assembled in a full tank of gas weighs 45 lb and I weigh 160 at 5'9
But that's cruising at 40 at 6,000 RPM

What's your top speed with that 28t sprocket?
(Update I changed the premix and got more RPM out of it)So far I'm doing 37 mph on a very mild incline and I can hit around 40 to 42 as it sits right now on flat level ground but I run out of breathing room at about 45 on a 3°decline before it begins to four stroke

Back