Carb upgrade vs stock NT

Street Ryderz I read a thread that you had on it to figure it out. You said it has a theoretical max bore of 18.79mm

Idk bro it fires and I just ran it. It’s a little lean but runs great. I took out the lip going into the carb to the intake and made it flush with the opening. I did the same to the other side. It works good
If it's running lean you can move the clip closer to the pointy end to give it more fuel, one position should do it.

I come form the world of dirtbikes and am extremely mechanically inclined. I understand the terminology. Not to sound hostile at all 😂

Not yet I’m not home. I can post a picture of an I ya Peres and tampered with carb once I’m home

Street Ryderz I read a thread that you had on it to figure it out. You said it has a theoretical max bore of 18.79mm
That's called boring out the carb,and the slide can not be smaller dia than the bore or it will all ways be lean because air is passing by uncontrolled/metered.The carb I bored out to 18mm was a 16mm CNS carb not an NT.

Back